Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just Another Girl

I feel like just another girl complaining about a man... I've been sort of seeing this (trans) guy for something like a month now, but it's totally no big deal. We've seen each other less than once a week, he returns my phone calls sporadically, and we've only had sex once. Oddly enough, I think I actually kinda like him (even though it's, of course, not the most prudent or practical thing in the world). And even better, he likes to cuddle. I could definitely do worse than a guy who just calls me up to cuddle once a week or so. I want to make out with him again. And I want to see where sex could go. The one time we slept together, I had a lot of fun. But he's definely hinted that he's into more intense S/M kinda things that I'd totally like to try, but I also totally don't know how to make it happen, since he's very clearly the top and I'm not sure how to control his timeline or make things happen. Many things about the whole situation are so very heterosexual, but that can be fun, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home